With two weeks to go earlier than his ninth scheduled execution, Richard Glossip hopes his destiny ‘can by no means occur to anybody else once more’ – CNN
- With 2 weeks to go before his 9th scheduled execution, Richard Glossip hopes his fate “can never happen to anyone else again” CNN
- Faith leaders and state officials are asking Gov. Kevin Stitt to grant clemency to Richard Glossip KOCO 5 News
- Lawmakers and faith leaders call for halt to planned execution of Richard Glossip KOKH FOX25
- Opinion: Richard Glossip should be granted a stay of execution to give the US Supreme Court time to follow Tulsa World law
- Moral ground in support of the death penalty where Oklahoman.com is rapidly shrinking
- Check out the full coverage on Google News
Comments are closed.