White Home goals to shift cybersecurity burden from people and small companies to tech suppliers – CNBC
- The White House aims to shift the burden of cybersecurity from individuals and small businesses to technology provider CNBC
- The Biden admin is rolling out a cybersecurity strategy aimed at thwarting “borderless” cyber threats, the Fox News ransomware
- Biden administration unveils long-awaited national cyber strategy WOODTV.com
- New Biden cybersecurity strategy holds tech firms accountable The New York Times
- Biden National Cyber Strategy seeks to hold software firms liable for insecurity The Wall Street Journal
- Check out the full coverage on Google News
Comments are closed.