Weight Loss Know what dry fasting for weight reduction is, the way it works and what unintended effects it has
Fasting is a very easy way to lose weight these days. Intermittent fasting has been making a lot of headlines lately. Many celebrities have also lost weight through this fast. Lakin kya apne kabhi dry fasting ke naked men suna hai? Yes, this is also a kind of fasting to lose weight. Dry fasting can be easily accomplished with intermittent fasting, second-day fasting, eat-stop-eat, or intermittent fasting. However, this should be avoided as it can lead to various side effects. Here you can find out what fasting is and what disadvantages it has.
Bharti Singh lost weight with intermittent fasting, do you know what’s wrong in pregnancy?
Many types of dry fasting
In general, there are two types of dry fasting – soft dry fast and hard dry fast.
Soft Dry Fast A gentle dry fast allows dieters to use water to brush their teeth, shower, and wash their faces.
hard dry fast- During such a fast, dieters are not allowed to come into contact with water at all.
How does fasting work?
It’s reportedly said that during the dry fast, when it’s not getting water, the body starts burning fat for energy. A lack of water in the body puts a strain on him and he begins to use every available source of energy to keep the internal system running. It is also said that dry fasting helps boost immunity by removing damaged cells and allowing the body to create new cells. In addition, frequent fasting can reduce inflammation and promote healthy skin.
Difference between intermittent fasting and dry fasting
You can include zero-calorie liquid beverages in your diet during intermittent fasting. Such as water, diluted apple cider vinegar, unsweetened coffee and milk. All these things can be consumed while fasting. Dry fasting, on the other hand, involves abstaining from eating and drinking during the fast. For this reason, fasting is considered quite dangerous. However, some experts link this type of fasting to many health benefits.
Weight Loss: Pumpkin water is the best for quick weight loss, here’s how to do it
Side effects of dry fasting
Long-term fasting can also cause side effects. If you fast for a long time, this can happen
– You start to feel tired. Apart from this, fatigue, dizziness and weakness may also be felt.
– Avoiding food and water can make you feel even more hungry and possibly eat more than usual.
– During the fast, you may feel irritable and experience mood swings. In this case, the level of concentration may also decrease.
– Limiting nutrients, especially carbohydrates, can also cause headaches.
– In extreme cases, prolonged fasting can lead to problems like seizures, brain swelling, heat damage, and kidney failure.
When it comes to intermittent fasting, there are some mistakes not to make
What is the right way?
1) Do not dry quickly with too many toxins in the body. Because it can increase the likelihood of feeling tired. The best way to prepare for this fast is to stay hydrated.
2) First, try not to fast for more than 12 hours. The body needs training and preparation for a 24-36 hour fast.
3) If at any time you feel dizzy, nauseous or tired, you should break the fast. In this case, a light salad or a probiotic smoothie can be eaten.
4) The best results of dry fasting are achieved when practiced regularly.
Relatives should avoid it?
Dry fasting should be strictly avoided by people suffering from any kind of pre-existing conditions. Pregnant and breastfeeding women are also discouraged from such fasting.
Make these small changes in your diet for a week to lose weight and you will get perfect results
Note – Before making any dietary changes, consult your doctor for more information.