Use of ‘he/she’ in emails fired two dorm administrators at small New York Christian school – The Related Press
- Use of “he/him”, “she/she” in emails fired two dorm directors at small New York Christian college, The Associated Press
- New York Christian University fires two employees for putting pronouns in emails, The Guardian US reports
- New York University fires two employees for using pronouns in email, Business Insider reports
- Christian New York University is reportedly firing two employees for using pronouns in email signatures. New York Post
- Houghton University staff were fired for including their pronouns in emails to The Independent
- For full coverage, see Google News
Comments are closed.