Trump Lawyer In Mar-a-Lago Case Should Flip Over Data, Appellate Court docket Says – The New York Instances
- Trump attorney in Mar-a-Lago case to turn over records, New York Times Court of Appeals says
- Judge Rules Trump Attorney Must Testify During Special Counsel’s Investigation Of Classified MSNBC Documents
- Trump attorney scheduled to testify Friday in Mar-a-Lago classified documents investigation after CNN lost appeal
- Sources: The special counsel claims Trump intentionally misled his attorneys about classified documents, the judge wrote to ABC News
- Trump attorney instructed to turn over documents on Mar-a-Lago case to Yahoo News
- Check out the full coverage on Google News
Comments are closed.