Texas Senate passes legislation requiring public faculty school rooms to show Ten Commandments – CNN
- The Texas Senate passes legislation requiring the display of the Ten Commandments CNN in public school classrooms
- Texas Senate passes bills allowing time for prayer in schools and requiring Ten Commandments in the classroom FOX 4 Dallas-Fort Worth
- UTEP students react to potential ban on diversity offices on campus KTSM 9 News
- Texas Senate Passes Senate Bill 17 That Would Potentially Stop Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Practices in Universities KTRK-TV
- Ten commandments would be required in public schools under NBC News’ Texas bill
- Check out the full coverage on Google News
Comments are closed.