Supreme Courtroom vetoes efforts to restrict anti-fraud legal guidelines for presidency contractors – NPR
- The Supreme Court is vetoing efforts to restrict the Anti-Fraud Law against Government Contractors (NPR).
- Supreme Court gives whistleblowers a win over pharmacies they accuse of Medicare and Medicaid fraud Fox Business
- The Supreme Court is reopening the lawsuit, alleging that SuperValu and Safeway overcharged the government for generic drugs, according to Fox News
- The Supreme Court upholds claims that SuperValu and Safeway overcharged governments for generic drugs. The Independent
- US Supreme Court gives whistleblowers a boost in drug price case Yahoo News
- For full coverage, see Google News