Here are home remedies to help you regain baby-like white teeth:
- baking soda: Beauty hack for almost all your skin problems but did you know it can be used to whiten your teeth? It’s alkaline and coarse, which removes stains from your teeth and keeps bacteria away. There’s a reason baking soda is an important ingredient in toothpaste. Mix 1 teaspoon of baking soda with 2-3 teaspoons of water. Take a generous amount and brush your teeth with this mixture. To see good results, repeat this process a few times.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is known for its many beneficial effects on the human body, but it can help brighten your smile. Apple cider vinegar contains enzymes and probiotics that help kill bacteria and viruses. To lighten with ACV, you need 1-2 teaspoons of ACV. First, rub it on your teeth with your finger for a minute or two. Next, rinse your mouth by diluting it with water to clean teeth. After washing, rinse your mouth out with clean water a few times. Daily use is not strongly recommended, however, as this acid can attack tooth enamel.
- Turmeric Powder Paste: Turmeric can help remove surface stains on teeth and plaque, leaving your teeth whiter and healthier. Turmeric can also be used for home dental care. Curcumin in turmeric has an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect and thus prevents gum inflammation. It also helps in plaque removal. It can be used with coconut oil. Mix a pinch of turmeric with 1/2 teaspoon of coconut oil. Apply to teeth and leave on for 5 minutes. Rinse your mouth and then brush thoroughly.
- oil pulling: Coconut oil has amazing benefits, and now they apply to your smile too. It’s an old traditional technique, and if you don’t mind the taste of coconut oil, it works wonders. Add a spoonful of coconut oil and toss for 10 to 15 minutes. Then spit out the oil and finally brush your teeth. Repeat daily, weekly or monthly as needed; You will not feel any pain. Coconut oil contains lauric acid, which fights bacteria and is good for teeth and gums.
- Value of flossing and brushing: Some tooth discoloration occurs naturally with age and is mainly due to plaque build-up. Regular flossing and brushing can reduce bacteria in your mouth by preventing plaque build-up, which also helps keep your teeth white. In addition, flossing removes bacteria that lead to plaque, and toothpaste gently rubs out stains on your teeth.
- hydrogen peroxide: This might as well be the king of this list as many people have reported the best results after using it. Hydrogen peroxide is a natural bleaching agent that helps change the color of teeth. It penetrates the teeth and removes compounds that cause discoloration of the teeth. Buy 3% hydrogen peroxide for home use. Mix 1 part of this with four pieces of water and swirl this mixture for 2-4 minutes for 15 days.
- Orange or Lemon Peels: Citrus fruits like lemons and oranges can help whiten teeth. You can also use lemon and orange on your teeth. However, after applying the scrubs to your teeth, you need to make sure that you rinse your mouth out with plain water a few times.
Warning: Stay away from charcoal toothpaste. While it whitens teeth, in some cases it does more harm than good. It attacks the teeth, making them thin, weak and sensitive. At least for some people.