‘Rust’ gunsmith Hannah Gutierrez-Reed needs deadly movie taking pictures case dismissed; Gun That Killed Camerawoman Halyna Hutchins Receives New Forensic Assessments – Deadline
- ‘Rust’ gunsmith Hannah Gutierrez-Reed wants fatal film shooting case dismissed; “Gun That Killed Camerawoman Halyna Hutchins Gets New Deadline For Forensic Testing”
- The gun Alec Baldwin was holding in the deadly shootout in “Rust” may have been modified. The Washington Post
- ‘Rust’ gun warden wants Alec Baldwin shooting charges dropped The Associated Press
- ‘Rust’ gunsmith files motion to dismiss shooting case citing ‘misconduct’ The Hill
- ‘Rust’ gunsmith calls for charges to be dismissed and accuses prosecutors of wrongdoing The Wall Street Journal
- For full coverage, see Google News
Comments are closed.