We have discovered the best chicken soup recipe for a totally non-boring weight loss program. In fact, it’s creamy, flavorful, and filling. A nutritious diet can help you lose weight, and high-protein chicken soup is a great addition to your diet. It is advisable to plan your weight loss diet carefully, including plenty of high-protein and light meals. Soups and salads are always excellent choices. When you use the right ingredients, a warm soup can be both comforting and filling. We have found the best recipe for a totally non-boring chicken soup for your weight loss program. In fact, it’s creamy, flavorful, and filling. Chicken broth, milk and oatmeal add to the rich and creamy texture. Make this Chicken and Oat Soup for a high-protein, high-fiber lunch that will satisfy you in your weight-loss quest.
Easy soup recipe
- Melt some butter in a saucepan and add 300g chicken pieces and 1 tsp garlic.
- Use 500ml water and half a kilogram of chicken bones to make chicken broth.
- Chicken broth and coriander leaves should be added to the pan.
- Whisk together 200 ml milk and 2 teaspoons oat flour.
- It should go in the pan. Once the soup has thickened and the chicken is cooked through, season with salt and black pepper powder and bring to a simmer. Serve warm.
If one of your family members is a vegetarian, you can still prepare the delicious soup by replacing the chicken pieces with mushrooms and the vegetable stock with chicken stock.
Benefits of Chicken
Rich in many key elements, chicken can be a wonderful addition to a balanced diet. If you’re looking to lose weight, chicken can be especially helpful as it’s low in calories but high in protein. Research shows that consuming protein can improve satiety, increase weight loss, and help maintain lean body mass. Protein can help build muscle when combined with weight lifting. In addition, protein is involved in calcium metabolism and is essential for bone health.