Robust to extreme thunderstorms potential on Tuesday

Heavy rain this morning with a chance of strong storms later on Tuesday

Stay tuned to KMBC’s First Alert Weather Team for updates on weather developments

Updated: 6:02 am CDT May 31, 2022

Hide transcript Show transcript

OF LOW-LYING SPECIES. HOW I WANT TO INTRODUCE TO FUTESURCAN AND ONE THING I WANT YOU WATCH THE ASHE T IMPACT ICON AND WHEN IT CHANGES TO ALERT. THE RAIN WE ARE DEALING WITH THIS MORNING AND EARLY AFTERNOON WE CONSIDER THEM AANS IMPACT. WE DO NOT EXPECT STRONG THUNDERSTORM WARNINGS BUT AFTER THE WALK YOU WILL SEE THAT THE SWITCHING IS AN ALERT AS WE EXPECT SOME OF THESE STORMS TO RECEIVE SERIOUS THUNDERSTORM GOODS OR WARNINGS WHEN THEY BECOME INTENSIVE ALONG THIS FRONT. ISTH THE AREA THE STORM PREDICTION CENTER SAID KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN AND KNOW WE MAY HAVE DIFFICULT WEATHER AT 03:00 AND 09:00 TODAY THIS WILL BE MONITORING. FOR US, MAYBE HAIL WITH A DIAMETER AND D MILES EARLIER WIND WITH SECOND ROUND OF THUNDERSTORMS BETWEEN 3PM AND NOT P..M. THE NINE DAY FORECAST TOMORROW, WHEN CODY WAS ALSO RAISED, IMPACT DAY DUE TO DOWN SHOWER AND THUNDERSTORM. TWO FRIDAY THURSDAY AND FRIDAY AND WEET G READY FOR THE WEEKEND WITH MORE RAIN IN FORECAST. ABOUT 30% HA CNCE DURING THE DAY SATURDAY, 70% CHANCE SATURDAY NIGHT, SUNDAY EARLY MORNING, BACK TO 30% CHANCE OF RAIN SUNDAY, MONDAY AND TUESDAY

Heavy rain this morning with a chance of strong storms later on Tuesday

Stay tuned to KMBC’s First Alert Weather Team for updates on weather developments

KMBC

Updated: 6:02 am CDT May 31, 2022

Thunderstorms and heavy rain disrupt morning commute service on the Kansas City subway. A secondary round of strong to severe storms is likely Tuesday afternoon and evening. The main threats will be damaging winds, hail and possibly a tornado or two. Heavy rains could cause flooding problems. The high will be 83. If the front breaks out we will see more chances of rain on Wednesday before ending and getting cooler on Thursday. Stay tuned to KMBC’s First Alert Weather Team for updates on weather developments.

Thunderstorms and heavy rain disrupt morning commute service on the Kansas City subway.

A secondary round of strong to severe storms is likely Tuesday afternoon and evening. The main threats will be damaging winds, hail and possibly a tornado or two.

Heavy rains could cause flooding problems. The high will be 83.

As the front stalls, we’ll see more chances of rain on Wednesday before ending and getting cooler on Thursday.

Stay tuned to KMBC’s First Alert Weather Team for updates on weather developments.

Comments are closed.