Rep. Scott Perry has been ‘persistent’ in contacting government department round 2020 election, courtroom paperwork reveal – CNN
- Rep. Scott Perry has been “persistent” in contacting executive branch around the 2020 election, court documents reveal to CNN
- Court of Appeals is considering the constitutionality of the Justice Department’s intention to search Rep. Scott Perry’s phone, WGAL Susquehanna Valley Pa.
- US court skeptical of offer to access congressman’s phone in January 6 inquiry The Guardian US
- Evidence of Trump Crimes in Center of Phone Court Battle Newsweek
- Federal judges question Perry’s claim that the constitution protects his cell phone data The Hill
- Check out the full coverage on Google News