Particular Counsel subpoenaed Trump Group over doable international enterprise data: sources – ABC Information
- Special Counsel subpoenaed Trump Organization over possible foreign business records: sources ABC News
- Trump’s attorney made notes showing the former president wanted to crack down on the confidential documents subpoena, according to CNN
- Prosecutors have been seeking records of Trump’s foreign dealings since 2017, The New York Times
- E Jean Carroll is targeting Trump again after his CNN town hall derogatorily slurred The Independent
- Prosecutors issue a subpoena for the Trump Org. For information on doing business abroad, CNN
- For full coverage, see Google News
Comments are closed.