Over 100 FBI Tapes Performed in ComEd Trial, However Protection Jury Claims They Will not Hear Laborious Proof of Bribery – Chicago Solar-Instances
- Over 100 FBI tapes will be played in the ComEd trial, but defense jurors say they won’t hear hard evidence of bribery, according to the Chicago Sun-Times
- ComEd 4 Trial Arguments: “Madigan Wanted, Defendants Gave” The Center Square
- ‘ComEd Four’ Trial: Opening Statements Heard by Crain’s Chicago Business
- Prosecutors say the ‘ComEd Four’ bribery conspiracy defendants carried out Madigan’s orders, while the defense says the behavior was legal lobbying, ‘a profession’ Chicago Tribune
- Opening statements begin in bribery trial “ComEd 4” CBS Chicago
- Check out the full coverage on Google News
Comments are closed.