Oklahoma official resigns after talking out about lynching black individuals and killing reporters – New York Submit
- Oklahoma official resigns after covering lynching of black people and killing of New York Post reporters
- The newspaper is releasing the full audio of the alleged conversation, which was held by McCurtain County KXII officials
- Oklahoma County Commissioner resigns after leaked audio discussing killings of journalists and lynching at Fox News
- Oklahoma County Commissioner Mark Jennings who spoke out about lynching blacks and killing reporters is resigning from CBS News
- Oklahoma official quits The Daily Beast after secret recording of black man lynching
- Check out the full coverage on Google News
Comments are closed.