- Neo-Nazi and woman charged with conspiracy to attack Maryland power grid CNBC
- FBI arrests man and woman with “extremist” views in suspected grid attack plot targeting 5 substations Fox News
- Two arrested, including a neo-Nazi leader, in a planned attack on the MSNBC power grid in Baltimore
- Catonsville woman, Florida man plotted to attack Baltimore power grid to ‘devastate this town’ Baltimore Sun
- The neo-Nazi leader and the Maryland woman allegedly planned to “completely destroy” Baltimore, the Justice Department says on CNN
- Check out the full coverage on Google News
Comments are closed.