Mississippi Home approves new courtroom system – to be appointed by white state officers – for second blackest US metropolis, stoking tensions – CNBC
- Mississippi House approves new court system – to be appointed by white state officials – for second blackest US city, stoking tensions CNBC
- Jackson leaders call CCID bill ‘a farce’ 16 WAPT News Jackson
- “Only in Mississippi”: White representatives vote to create a white-appointed court system for America’s blackest city Mississippi Today
- MS Bill 1020 creates a separate unelected court system in Jackson District, Clarion Ledger
- State officials pass House Bill 1020 creating dedicated judges for CCID; Draft bill now goes to Senate WLBT
- Check out the full coverage on Google News
Comments are closed.