Lori Vallow ultimate trial: Brandon Boudreaux breaks down as he reveals the second he needed to determine JJ’s stays – The Impartial
- Lori Vallow final trial: Brandon Boudreaux breaks down as he reveals the moment he had to identify JJ’s remains The Independent
- Prosecutors say Lori Vallow Daybell was motivated by “money, power and sex” early in the trial, per KSL.com
- The lawyer says the mother of the children killed “used money, power and sex to get what she wanted”.
- ‘Money, Power and Sex’ Opening Statement Begins in Lori Vallow Daybell Murder Trial KUTV 2 News Salt Lake City
- Lori Vallow killed children because she wanted ‘sex, money and power’: prosecutor New York Post
- Check out the full coverage on Google News
Comments are closed.