As with most things Apple products, the process of pairing your Peloton with your watch is incredibly simple; With just a few simple steps, you can start tracking your workout with your watch in no time. According to Peloton’s FAQ website, your Apple Watch must be running at least watchOS 7 to use the company’s app, and your iPhone must be running at least iOS 14. Assuming you meet both requirements, follow these steps to integrate your Apple Watch with Peloton’s fitness system:
- Download the Peloton app from the App Store and install it on your iPhone.
- Download and install the Peloton app with the Watch app on your Apple Watch. If prompted, turn on the fitness, exercise, and location services options for the app.
- In the Peloton for iOS app on your iPhone, tap More > Apple Watch > Set Up > Connect to Health App.
- In the Health app that opens on your phone, tap the Check All button. This authorizes the app to access your personal health data.
- Open the Peloton app and tap Done.
- Open the Peloton app on your Apple Watch and tap Allow when prompted to receive notifications from Peloton.
Peloton explains in a blog post that you’ll get an Apple Watch notification every time you step on your Bike, Bike+, or Tread device. You must tap this notification for the Apple Watch to record your fitness session.
Comments are closed.