Jet went wild, killing former White Home official Dana Hyde amid cockpit warnings, says NTSB – NBC Information
- Jet crashed wildly, killing former White House official Dana Hyde amid cockpit warnings, NTSB says, NBC News
- NTSB: Woman dies in plane over Mass. not caused by turbulence WCVB Channel 5 Boston
- Death of passenger on private jet was not caused by weather turbulence, NTSB says on CNN
- Flight that killed former White House official crashed violently after takeoff from The Guardian US
- The former Obama official died after the Bombardier jet pilot threw a switch and the Fox Business plane “skyrocketed abruptly.”
- Check out the full coverage on Google News
Comments are closed.