DUBLIN, July 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Home Fitness Products Market (2022-2027) by Type, Channels, End-Users, Price Point, Geography, Competitive Analysis, and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added ResearchAndMarkets.com Offer.
The global home fitness products market is valued at US$11.29 billion in 2022 and is projected to reach US$19.57 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 11.63%.
Market dynamics are forces affecting the prices and behavior of the global Home Fitness Products market players. These forces create price signals resulting from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a particular product or service. Market dynamics forces can be related to macroeconomic and microeconomic factors. There are other dynamic market forces than price, demand and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market and generate price signals.
As market dynamics affect supply and demand curves, decision makers are trying to figure out the best way to deploy different financial tools to curb different strategies to accelerate growth and reduce risks.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It encompasses the financial performance analysis for the publicly traded companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the recent development and the competitive scenario of the companies. Some of the companies covered in this report are Adidas, Amer Sports, Brunswick, Chattanooga, Corepump, Cybex International, Fitness World, Fitnessathome, HOIST Fitness System, Icon Health & Fitness, Johnson Health Tech, JTX Fitness, Keizer, Life Fitness, Louis Vuitton , Nautilus, NOHrD & WaterRower International, NordicTrack, Octane Fitness, Peloton, Pent, Precor, Proform, Star Trac, Technogym, Tonal, TRUE Fitness Technology, Vectra Fitness, WOODWAY, York Barbell etc.
- Americas (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of America)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, UAE, Rest of MEA)
- Asia Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia Pacific)
The report includes the Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool used to analyze and rank companies’ position based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for the analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation assessment, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc.
- The report provides detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the global home fitness products market. The Ansoff Matrix, also known as the Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to develop strategies for business growth. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market development, market penetration, product development and diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk associated with each approach.
- The report analyzes the global home fitness products market using the Ansoff matrix to identify the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
- Based on the SWOT analysis of the industry and the industry players, the analyst has made appropriate strategies for the market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global home fitness products market. The report provides in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources and forecasts on the market size. The forecasts are calculated using proven research methods.
- The report was compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys and observations by well-known people in the industry.
- The report provides in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 Forces model and Ansoff matrix. Additionally, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also covered in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry to help you make an informed decision. The report discusses major regulators and important rules and regulations imposed on this sector in different regions.
- The report also includes the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Main topics covered:
1 Report Description
2 research methodology
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increasing prevalence of obesity
4.1.2 Government initiatives to promote healthy lifestyles
4.1.3 A sedentary lifestyle and hectic schedules led to the introduction of home fitness equipment
4.2.1 High equipment costs
4.2.2 Alternatives to home training
4.3.1 Development of multipurpose equipment and connected fitness equipment technology
4.3.2 Increasing disposable income in emerging markets
4.4.1 Limited Space and Maintenance
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Effects of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global Home Fitness Products Market by Type
6.2.1 Foam roller
6.2.2 Weighted Jump Rope
6.2.3 Yoga Mat
6.3 Cardiovascular exercise equipment
6.3.2 Cross trainer
6.3.3 Punching Bag
6.3.4 Rowing machine
6.4 Strength Training Equipment
6.4.1 Ab wheel
6.4.2 Adjustable dumbbells
6.4.3 Adjustable kettlebell
6.5 Medicine Ball
6.5.1 Mini resistance bands
6.5.2 Mini resistance bands
6.5.3 Weight bench
7 Global Home Fitness Products Market by Channel
7.3.1 Direct Sales
7.3.2 Third Party Providers
8 Global Home Fitness Products Market by End-User
8.4 Fitness room in the apartment
9 Global Home Fitness Products Market by Price Point
10 America’s Home Fitness Products Market
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of the Americas
11 Europe’s Home Fitness Products Market
11.16 United Kingdom
11.17 Rest of Europe
12 Middle East & Africa Home Fitness Products Market
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of the MEA
13 Home Fitness Products Market in APAC
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lanka
13:15 Rest of Asia Pacific
14 competitive landscape
14.1 Competitive Quadrant
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1 M&A and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and Cooperations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Enhancements
15 company profiles
15.2 American Sports
15.5 core pump
15.6 Cybex International
15.7 Fitness World
15.8 Fitness at home
15.9 HOIST fitness system
15.10 Health & Fitness icon
15.11 Johnson Health Tech
15.12 JTX Fitness
15.14 Life Fitness
15.17 NOHrD & Water Rower International
15.18 Nordic Track
15.19 octane fitness
15.22 I pray
15.24 Star Trac
15.27 REAL fitness technology
15.28 Vectra Fitness
15:30 York barbell
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/whc1jp
Global home fitness products market