- Indiana doctor Caitlin Bernard rebuked a 10-year-old’s abortion case to NBC News
- Indiana doctor reprimanded after performing abortion on 10-year-old girl, telling reporter ‘egregious violation’ Fox News
- Doctor fined for speaking publicly about abortion of 10-year-old (WTHR)
- Indiana Medical Board rebukes doctor who spoke publicly about providing abortion services to 10-year-old Ohio rape victim, per CNN
- Indiana slams doctor for speaking publicly about abortion of 10-year-old rape victim in Ohio, ABC News
- For full coverage, see Google News
Comments are closed.