- City of Jacksonville, 11597 Harts Road, contractor is Playmore Recreational Products and Services, installation of new playground equipment at Eartha H. Napolean Park, $55,046.
- Pine Grove Apartments, 6610 Powers Ave., contractor is Summit Contracting Group Inc., 212,199 square feet, nine permits for condo, clubhouse, trellis, garage and compactor building, $27.39 million.
- JTC Apartments, 8181 AC Skinner Parkway, contractor is Pulexa LLC, new pool, $220,216.
- Westland Park Apartments, 6710 Collins Road, contractors All Weather Contractors Inc., screen surrounds removed and terraces replaced, $29,990.
- Windsor Falls Condominium Association Inc., 7059 Deer Lodge Circle, contractor is K&G Construction Co. Inc., replacing stucco with cement bonded board siding, $183,000.
Office, bank, professional
- Florida Mechanical Systems Inc., 524 Stockton St., contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, 49,665 sq ft, new office building, $11 million.
- Hodges Boulevard Presbyterian Church, 4140 Hodges Blvd., contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., replacement of cabinet on existing pole, $40,485.
- Dunkin’, DD Drive Thru, 842 Dunn Ave., Contractor is Harbinger LLC, Six Wall, Directional, Spacer Bar and Menu Board Order Canopy Signs, $14,650.
- CAVA, 4624 Town Crossing Drive, contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., two wall signs, $12,150.
- HCA Florida Jacksonville Primary Care, 1731 University Blvd. S., contractor is Sign Design of Florida Inc., memorial sign, $8,490.
- Dollar General, 1050 E. Eighth St., contractor is Dowling Signs of North Central Florida LLC, wall and floor signs, $2,600.
- Covenant Care Home Health Care, 8206 Philips Highway, contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., Wall Sign, $2,200.
- Coggin Chevrolet, 10880 Philips Highway, contractor RLH Construction LLC, dealership renovation with 44,601 sq ft of service space and additional parts warehouse, $8.37 million.
- Hobby Lobby, 9515 Crosshill Blvd., #101, Contractor is Snyder General Construction Inc., 8,345 square feet of additional space for new tenants, $800,000.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Important upcoming events not to be missed and much more.