Google is investing $300 million in an AI firm beforehand funded by Sam Bankman-Fried – Cointelegraph
- Google is investing $300 million in an AI company previously funded by Sam Bankman-Fried Cointelegraph
- Google is investing $300 million in an OpenAI challenger that will take on ChatGPT while also focusing on AI security Yahoo Finance
- Google Backs AI Firm Anthropic With $300M Following Series B Investment From Controversial FTX Co-Founder
- Google has invested $300 million in AI company Anthropic, winning it as cloud customer DatacenterDynamics
- Why Google is investing in AI startup Anthropic Bloomberg Technology
- Check out the full coverage on Google News
Comments are closed.