Florida trainer’s assistant attacked for allegedly accepting scholar’s safety order for Nintendo Change – Fox Information
- Florida’s teacher’s assistant attacked for allegedly accepting student’s protective order granted by Nintendo Switch, per Fox News
- The teacher’s assistant issued a permanent restraining order against a six-foot-tall boy, 17, who brutally beat her in the school’s Daily Mail
- Teacher’s assistant issued restraining order to Brendan Depa in Matanzas attack Yahoo! Voices
- Judge issues permanent restraining order against teenager accused of assaulting school workers WKMG News 6 & ClickOrlando in Florida
- Flagler County’s teaching assistant issued a permanent restraining order on a student accused of attacking WESH 2 Orlando
- Check out the full coverage on Google News
Comments are closed.