According to experts, sudden weight loss that is not caused by a change in lifestyle is rarely a good sign.
Explained! 5 Unexpectedly Serious Causes of Sudden Weight Loss (Source: freepik)
The first thought when people see you lose weight is – shed big fat deposits! However, it is important to know that there are two types of weight loss: intentional and unintentional. Sudden weight loss that isn’t caused by a lifestyle change is rarely a good sign. Because it can indicate some of the following disorders or diseases i.e. headaches, fatigue, insomnia and appetite disorders. So today we are going to give you some common causes associated with suddenly losing those extra pounds. Scroll down to learn more about it
5 Unexpectedly Serious Causes Of Sudden Weight Loss:
- Emphasize: Yes! Stress is a big factor. If you observe yourself losing extra pounds without doing any physical activity, stress may be the reason. And that’s not a good sign. Stress contributes to dullness and weakness throughout the body.
- Diabetes: People with diabetes are often obese, but few people know that sudden weight loss is one of the first signs of the disease. This disease is very common today, and children are often affected.
- Cancer: According to scientific findings, an unexplained weight loss of more than 10 kilograms indicates pancreatic, stomach, esophagus or lung cancer. Weight loss is often the first sign of this disease.
- indigestion: One of the most common causes of sudden weight loss is indigestion. At this point, the body cannot properly break down the food and therefore cannot supply the cells with nutrients. In addition to weight loss, chronic fatigue, vomiting, diarrhea and nausea occur.
- kidney disease: Kidneys play an essential role in our body, digestion and metabolism. When they fail, many health problems arise, and one of the first symptoms is weight loss.
Release Date: December 11, 2022 5:52 PM IST
Comments are closed.