Decide reveals Rep. Perry withheld 2,200 data from Jan. 6 DOJ investigation – The Washington Publish
- Judge reveals Rep. Perry withheld 2,200 records from Jan. 6 Washington Post
- The judge denied Perry’s offer to protect thousands of emails from January 6th POLITICO investigators
- Rep. Scott Perry has been “persistent” in contacting executive branch around the 2020 election, court documents reveal to CNN
- Court of Appeals is considering the constitutionality of the Justice Department’s intention to search Rep. Scott Perry’s phone, WGAL Susquehanna Valley Pa.
- US court skeptical of offer to access congressman’s phone in January 6 inquiry The Guardian US
- Check out the full coverage on Google News
Comments are closed.