“Conn’s HomePlus believes in giving back to the communities we serve, and the Conn’s Cares program provides a platform to make a difference by honoring deserving organizations like the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Florida, “said Norm Miller, Chairman and CEO of Conns HomePlus. “We wanted to show our support to the children and families who live in the Ronald McDonald houses and hope that this donation will bring the residents a little closer to home Orlando. “
The first Ronald McDonald House In Orlando opened its doors on December 13, 1996. During his 25 years in the Community in central Florida, over 36,000 families have turned to RMHCCF to stay close to their child – a key component in the healing process. Conn’s HomePlus contribution will help provide added comfort to the families who live in any of the three Ronald McDonald Homes in Orlando.
“One thing we’ve learned over the last year is that childhood diseases don’t stop – even with pandemics. We continue to offer host families with one child a home with daily meals free of charge. ”Medical treatment here in Orlando“, says Lou Ann DeVoogd, President and CEO of RMHCCF. “We are so grateful for this contribution from Conn’s HomePlus. These gifts are essential for our homes as we take care of 84 host families every night.
Through initiatives from Conn’s Cares, the philanthropic arm of Conn’s HomePlus, almost $ 886,000 in funds and products have been expanded to include local, community-based third-party non-profit organizations since 2017.
To learn more about Conn’s Cares, please visit https://www.conns.com/conns-cares.
About Conn’s, Inc.
Conn’s HomePlus is a specialty retailer with currently over 150 retail locations in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia.
The company’s main product categories include:
- Furniture and mattresses, including furniture and related accessories for living rooms, dining rooms and bedrooms, as well as traditional and special mattresses;
- Household appliances including refrigerators, freezers, washing machines, dryers, dishwashers and cookers;
- Consumer electronics including LED, OLED, QLED, ultra HD and internet enabled televisions, game consoles, home theaters and portable audio devices;
- Home office including computers, printers and accessories; and
- Home fitness equipment including treadmills, elliptical machines, and gym cycles.
In addition, Conn’s HomePlus offers a variety of products seasonally. Unlike many of its competitors, Conn’s HomePlus offers its customers flexible internal credit options alongside third-party financing programs and third-party lease-to-own payment plans.
The carpenter agency
[email protected], 850-668-2222
SOURCE Conns HomePlus