Comer Expects New Financial institution Data Will Present Bidens Accepted Up To $30 Million From Foreigners – New York Submit
- Comer expects new bank records will show the Bidens accepted up to $30 million from foreigners (New York Post).
- Biden responds to reporters and asks why FBI whistleblower file calls him “the big one”: “Stupid question” Fox News
- ‘Maybe they don’t exist’: Republicans question legitimacy of alleged audio recordings of Biden bribery scheme, per CNN
- Hunter Biden’s partner Devon Archer speaks to the New York Post about alleged $10 million bribes by Ukraine
- Comer admits no one has heard from the alleged Biden whistleblower in three years, according to Newsweek
- For full coverage, see Google News