- Blinken: ‘Deeply concerned’ that China may deadly support Russia’s war in Ukraine POLITICO
- Blinken and his Chinese counterpart meet face to face for the first time since the spy balloon shot down CNN
- Blinken claims China is “strongly considering” providing “deadly aid” to Russia
- China is considering providing “deadly support” to support Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, Blinken tells CBS News
- Mike Pompeo on possible US showdown with Chinese diplomat: ‘Our response should be firm and genuine’ Fox News
- Check out the full coverage on Google News
Comments are closed.