A Texas college president canceled a pupil drag present, calling it “divisive” and misogynistic. First Modification proponents disagree – CNN
- A Texas university president canceled a student drag show, calling it “divisive” and misogynistic. First Amendment supporters disagree with CNN
- West Texas A&M University president cancels student drag show, saying it demeans women The Texas Tribune
- National Civil Rights Group urges WT President to restore drag show to abc7amarillo.com campus
- WT students protest after university president denounced drag shows on KFDA campus
- West Texas A&M president vows to ignore “the law of the country” to cancel student-run drag show Foundation for Individual Rights in Education
- Check out the full coverage on Google News
Comments are closed.