A rural Texas highschool postpones commencement after simply 5 graduates meet commencement necessities – CNN
- A rural Texas high school is deferring graduation after just five graduates meet graduation requirements, according to CNN
- Texas High School Postpones Ceremony After Only Five Graduates Meet Graduation Requirements, Fox News reports
- The Texas school district’s start was canceled after only five of 33 potential students were eligible to graduate, according to NBC News
- More than half of seniors in one Texas city won’t be able to complete KENS 5: Your San Antonio news source
- Marlin High School postpones graduation after five students qualify. San Antonio Express News
- For full coverage, see Google News
Comments are closed.