A lady killed in a turbulent flight over New England was a outstanding govt who served within the presidential administration – The Boston Globe
- Woman killed in turbulent flight over New England was a prominent executive who served in the presidential administration The Boston Globe
- Business jet passenger killed in ‘severe turbulence’ The New York Times
- Investigators are identifying the passenger who died after the plane taking off from New Hampshire encountered “severe turbulence” at WMUR Manchester
- Possible Cause: Death of a top DC attorney during turmoil at the Jet New York Post
- Jet in fatal flight may have had ‘trim issues’: NTSB WCAX
- Check out the full coverage on Google News
Comments are closed.