1 useless after dish cleaning soap was served at Bay Space retirement dwelling

A resident of a San Francisco Bay Area retirement home died after being mistakenly served dish soap as juice to drink, the home said and is hospitalized and in critical condition, NBC Bay Area reported. The woman was also transported but later died.” When this happened, our staff immediately contacted the authorities and the residents were transported to the hospital for examination and treatment. We are conducting our own internal investigation and the staff involved have been suspended pending this investigation,” the nursing home said in a statement. Other details were not immediately released. A woman speaking to NBC Bay Area described the woman who died as a longtime San Mateo resident and mother of nine.

A resident of a San Francisco Bay Area retirement home died after being mistakenly served dish soap as a juice, the home said.

(Video above: Top News Headlines for August 29, 2022)

Two other residents of San Mateo’s Atria Park were taken to the hospital and are in critical condition, NBC Bay Area reported. The woman was also transported but later died.

“When this happened, our staff immediately contacted the authorities and the residents were taken to the hospital for evaluation and treatment. We are conducting our own internal investigation and the staff involved have been suspended pending that investigation,” the retirement home said in a statement.

Other details were not immediately released.

A woman speaking to NBC Bay Area described the late woman as a longtime San Mateo resident and mother of nine.

Comments are closed.